Invisalign Teen Treatment Is The Clear Choice For Straight Teeth
Request An Appointment
What Is Invisalign and How It Works
After the span of 2 weeks, dentists will switch to the next tray, and with each step, their teeth will gently move toward their desired, straight position.
Usually, it takes around 12 months for Invisalign to work, though the time can vary depending on your child’s case. Invisalign effectively addresses both simple and complex dental problems, such as overcrowding of teeth, diastema (teeth gaps), and bite issues.
Schedule An Appointment
Benefits of Using Invisalign as a Teen
Here are some of the common advantages that you can make use of:
- No Characteristic Metal Look
It does not matter which activity your teen is interested in; Invisalign does not hinder performance while playing sports or musical instruments. Moreover, with no food restrictions, they can continue enjoying their favorite snacks without any issues.
- Virtually Invisible
You can consider them practically invisible, so there is little to no chance that anyone will even notice your child is wearing them. This ensures teeth straightening to happen discreetly.
- Faster Results
You can expect quicker results compared to traditional braces. Invisalign treatment time is about 12 months on average. However, remember that the duration varies depending on the complexity of the case.
- Visualizing the Outcome
Invisalign uses modern technology to create a simulation of the expected results, allowing the wearer to see what their new smile will look like.
What to Expect During the Treatment Process?
The process is simple and quite straightforward:
- Your dentist will take a good look at your teen’s teeth to make sure that Invisalign is the best way forward.
- If the answer is affirmative, impressions of their teeth will be taken to create custom aligners.
- Afterward, they will have a fitting where it will be made sure that the aligners fit correctly.
- Once done, they will be sent home with the set of instructions.
Ways Teens Can Make Their Invisalign Journey Comfortable
They can follow these common tips and tricks for a smooth journey:
- Maintain good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing regularly to get rid of plaque and tartar build-up, which can adversely affect the comfort of the aligners.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush when brushing teeth with Invisalign to avoid gum and cheek irritation.
- Steer clear of sticky or chewy foods while wearing Invisalign to prevent pain or the aligners from coming off.
- Keeping up with water intake not only helps wash away any food particles trapped in their aligners but also keeps the whole body adequately hydrated.
Real Patient Reviews
See what our happy patients say about us
4.4 Avg Rating
374 Total Reviews
Review from W.B.
Review from K.S.
Review from K.G.
Review from W.B.
Invisalign is a clear and better path to a confident smile without the hassle of traditional metal braces. If you have more questions or comments regarding this issue, do not hesitate to get in touch with the professionals from ACE Dental of Killeen. You can reach us at (254) 978-5926 to learn more about the treatment and prevention plans we have to offer.